Practice Areas Overview
Attorneys at the Santa Fe law office of Comeau, Maldegen, Templeman & Indall, L.L.P. maintain a general legal practice in New Mexico, with a particular focus on complex commercial litigation and other business-related matters for the benefit of our corporate clients.
The bulk of the firm's practice is concentrated in five major areas:
- Commercial Law and Litigation - Our lawyers handle both transactions and litigation in virtually every type of contract or business tort matter. Over half of the firm's attorneys concentrate heavily in this area of law, including firm members Michael R. Comeau, Larry D. Maldegen, William P. Templeman, Paula A. Cook, and Michael J. Moffett.
- Administrative Law - All of our attorneys are active in advising clients on rules and regulations in their respective industries, and appearing before boards and commissions to provide testimony, assist in rulemaking, or litigate and defend actions in administrative proceedings in areas ranging from environmental law and employment law to public utilities, telecommunications and water rights.
- Real Estate - Firm members Larry D. Maldegen, Paula A. Cook, and associates Adela M. Duran and Caitlin Craft Dupuis assist in all phases of real estate transactions, including purchase and sale of property, lending, development, land use, and subdivision, including water rights issues.
- Environmental, Natural Resources and Water Law - Firm members Jon J. Indall and Stephen J. Lauer represent landowners, developers and governmental agencies in the myriad of complex legal issues surrounding the ownership and use of lands and their natural resources, including water rights.
In addition to our core practice concentrations, the firm maintains a general practice capable of assisting clients across a broad range of legal areas, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Art Law
- Personal Injury
- Banking and Lending Disputes
- Credit Unions
- Products Liability
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Corporations and Business Entities
- Probate, Intestate Succession, and Trust Administration
- Employment Law
- Telecommunications and Utilities
- Finance and Lending Transactions
- Trade Associations
- Government Relations
- Transportation Law and Litigation
- Health Care
- Education Law
Whether you need assistance in a business or personal transaction, or in litigation in state court, federal court, or an administrative proceeding, contact Comeau, Maldegen, Templeman & Indall, L.L.P. today.