Attorney Profiles - Moffett
Michael J. Moffett
As a partner with Comeau, Maldegen, Templeman & Indall, L.L.P., Michael J. Moffett practices primarily in the areas of commercial law and litigation, corporate and business law, environmental and natural resources law, insurance law and real estate law. Mr. Moffett's commercial law practice focuses on the areas of contracts, business torts, partnership and shareholder disputes, class actions, and construction disputes.
Mr. Moffett attended law school at Pepperdine University, where he was awarded the Barristers Advocacy Award (1994) and was the winner of both the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Award (1994) and the New York National Moot Court Regional Tournament (1993). He also placed third in the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition (1993) and second in the Negotiation & Settlement Tournament (1994).
- New Mexico State Courts
- Georgia State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of New Mexico
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association (Member, Litigation Section)
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Oliver Seth American Inn of Court